Half-life config Manager
I wrote this little program to make it easy to handle config files when we play Counter-strike.
- More return value checks
- Add list of files to copy to ini-file
Sourceforge project page
Binary only distribution v1.0
Binary and source distribution v1.0
- Unpack archive to a shared network drive
- Make sure there is a directory called Data
- Edit hlcfmg.ini
- Make a shortcut on all the clients
- Start "Half-life config Manager"
- Use your HcM login name, when run for the first time select an uniqe login name
- When you click on "Copy config from server an start game" your config files are copied from the repository
- After the game your config files are copied to the repository